Monday, April 28, 2008

School is Out!!!!

Finally School is out! Man it was so brutal! But I think I did OK. But I don't have to go back for two and a half years now so there is nothing to worry about!! Oh man it is so exciting! Now that school is out I'm just working full time trying to save up some money but its not coming along so well! ha ha. But I'm working on it! I'm also trying to learn as much Spanish as possible before I enter the MTC so I can have a head start and not be totally lost when they are trying to teach me. Hayley and I are still together and doing AMAZING!!! I'm definitely the lucky one in the relationship! He he!! Well I'll try and stay as updated as possible now that I have a little more time on my hands so, Hayley when you check it, it should be different than the last time you did!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Good, I was waiting for something new. Glad that school is out and that you did well. I'm also glad that you and Hayley are amazing because I would be very upset if you weren't. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

TJ and Chelsey said...

what up dude! why are you always at my parents hizouse??? are you so excited to leave in 45 days?